Contact us now to schedule your
FREE 11-point inspection
Residential Damage Claims
Put a licensed public adjuster from Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting on your side.
When you submit an insurance claim, your insurance
company employs a professional adjuster who evaluates
the loss and recommends a settlement. Their Adjuster is looking out for your insurance company’s best interests.
Our Adjusters prepare, file, and negotiate maximum dollar settlements for your insurance claims. Whether you’ve experienced roof, structural, or content damage, we can help you receive the insurance settlement you deserve. Inspect, Construct, Collect!
Our Commitment to you is ongoing, even if your insurance company has already settled your claim for storms or events in the past, Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting can still help. We’ve recovered millions of dollars for buildings, homes, and communities just like yours. Our inspectors can uncover damage you didn’t even know existed, and, our services are paid from your insurance proceeds, not out of your pocket. No recovery, no cost to you!
When a loss happens at your home, it's effect can be devastating.
Fortunately not all losses are so severe that your home will be unlivable. Regardless of the cause or the damage, it is important to make sure you are protected and any insurance adjustment as well as the resulting repairs are done correctly.
Here are 7 reasons why you need Ask An Adjuster as your personal insurance claim advocate:
- We are a team of professionals with a construction and insurance background guaranteed to maximize your insurance claim.
- Your insurance company’s adjuster works for your insurance company and has their best interest in mind, Ask An Adjuster works for you to give you the same advantage as the insurance company.
- We may be able to deliver a settlement even if your insurance company is no longer in business (But time is running out, so call us today).
- We take care of the inspections process, go over all necessary engineering costs, and assemble all the paperwork to make the strongest case possible for an equitable settlement of your claim.
- Our services are performed at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Our compensation is contingent on the insurance claim proceeds. No recovery, no cost to you!
- We have been able to deliver huge sums of money to clients even after they had been told the
claim did not exceed deductibles or there was no damage at all.
- Buildings may absorb a significant amount of moisture before anything is visually evident. You may have damage to your structure, windows, or roof that is not visible or you are not aware of. Our expert team will identify deficiencies within your building and assemble the comprehensive claim documents in order to ensure the monies will be available to restore
them to a sound condition.
EVEN IF YOU AREN'T AWARE OF DAMAGE
Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting can do an 11-point inspection so that you have a Certificate of Good Condition before the next hurricane season. This way, your insurance company will know that any damage occurred after the date of our inspection.
If we do not recover any funds, then we don’t collect a payment.
No recovery. No Fee.
Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting Works for YOU, NOT your insurance company.
Call Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting BEFORE you call your insurance company. We will represent you during the entire insurance claim process. Our adjusters will do a very thorough inspection, finding any and all damages, and report those damages to the insurance company. We will then communicate directly with your insurance company on your behalf.
Already filed a claim, we can still help you.
We may be able to find additional damage that your insurance adjuster overlooked. Call us for a FREE, no obligation inspection. Don’t wait, call Ask An Adjuster today and let us handle your damage claims.
Contractors, Realtors, Property
Managers, Insurance Brokers, Etc.
Signup for our Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program.
Don't take our word for it...read about how satisfied our customers are!
“Curtis Parry and the staff at Ask An Adjuster worked tirelessly to help us fight for what we were owed for damages from Hurricane Matthew. I will continue to recommend their services to all my friends, family and clients.”
“After you performed a free roof inspection, you agreed to represent the association on a contingency basis, there would be no cost to the association if you were not successful and this was an easy decision for us. In less than 60 days, your expert team of engineers, negotiators and insurance experts, assisted us in our insurance company awarding us an additional $500,000 cash!"
Waterside Village Condominium Association
“Thank you for a job well done. We tried to handle the claim ourselves, but without Ask An Adjuster, we would not have been able to restore the value to our property.”
Continental Group Incorporated
on behalf of Sunpointe Springs Condominium
Why choose Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting?
Our state of the art Thermal Imaging Inspection helps find hidden damage you didn’t know was there.
Regardless if you have submitted a claim or not, we can review your property or current claim.
TYPES OF CLAIMS
We specialize in all types of property claims including storm, water, fire, lightning, tornado, sinkhole, appliance leaks, plumbing damage and more..
NO RECOVERY > NO FEE.
If we aren’t successful, our inspections, estimates, submissions, and communications cost you nothing.
Our adjusters work hard to restore our communities for its business owners and residents.
Our Ask An Adjuster team consists of professionals from all backgrounds, working together to assist you.
Not satisfied with your settlement? Want a second opinion?
Fill out the form to the right and one of our qualified professionals will get back with you to set up an appointment. Our inspection is free and you don't pay unless we are successful with a recovery!
Get In Touch
Call or email us today!