Free Baseline Inspections
WHAT IS IT?
- A FREE pre-loss baseline inspection of the property to establish the baseline of its conditions to identify potential pitfalls that should be addressed before a loss occurs.
- A FREE property policy review with one of our insurance experts to ensure adequate coverage for the community and identify other key factors (pre-existing condition) related to claims handling.
HOW DOES BASE INSPECTION HELP MY COMMUNITY?
- Helps to prevent the insurance company's argument of "pre-existing conditions" for any future claim.
- Ensures you become aware of dangerous exclusions or surprises in your policy that many communities find after it is too late.
- AskAnAdjuster.com retains images from Baseline Inspection to help prove "previous conditions" after any future damages, storm-related or not.
- Enrolls your community in our Priority Inspection Program, where YOUR adjuster(s) visit your property FIRST after any storm to determine covered damages.
Don't take our word for it...read about how satisfied our customers are!
“Curtis Parry and the staff at Ask An Adjuster worked tirelessly to help us fight for what we were owed for damages from Hurricane Matthew. I will continue to recommend their services to all my friends, family and clients.”
“After you performed a free roof inspection, you agreed to represent the association on a contingency basis, there would be no cost to the association if you were not successful and this was an easy decision for us. In less than 60 days, your expert team of engineers, negotiators and insurance experts, assisted us in our insurance company awarding us an additional $500,000 cash!"
Waterside Village Condominium Association
“Thank you for a job well done. We tried to handle the claim ourselves, but without Ask An Adjuster, we would not have been able to restore the value to our property.”
Continental Group Incorporated
on behalf of Sunpointe Springs Condominium
Why choose Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting?
Our state of the art Thermal Imaging Inspection helps find hidden damage you didn’t know was there.
Regardless if you have submitted a claim or not, we can review your property or current claim.
TYPES OF CLAIMS
We specialize in all types of property claims including storm, water, fire, lightning, tornado, sinkhole, appliance leaks, plumbing damage and more..
NO RECOVERY > NO FEE.
If we aren’t successful, our inspections, estimates, submissions, and communications cost you nothing.
Our adjusters work hard to restore our communities for its business owners and residents.
Our Ask An Adjuster team consists of professionals from all backgrounds, working together to assist you.
Not satisfied with your settlement? Want a second opinion?
Fill out the form to the right and one of our qualified professionals will get back with you to set up an appointment. Our inspection is free and you don't pay unless we are successful with a recovery!
Get In Touch
Call or email us today!