Why Hire Us?
The Ask An Adjuster Difference
We have recovered over $750 million in insurance proceeds on behalf of our clients. Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting is one of the largest active public adjusting firms in Florida with offices strategically located throughout the entire state. The Ask An Adjuster team of public adjusters is trained in thermal imaging technology, moisture mapping and is highly experienced in construction and building codes, regulations and construction techniques so we can successfully negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of our clients.
The Ask An Adjuster Mission
Our mission as Public Adjusters at Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting is “To provide the highest quality of service in claims adjusting by using our license and duty as the State of Florida appointed Public Adjusters to protect your rights as a policyholder.
While using our vast insurance industry experience and expertise we work for you, not the insurance company, to ensure you receive the fair settlement you deserve.
Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting work for YOU, not the insurance company! Give us a call for a Free Claim Review, Free Inspection and Free Advice at 844-277-4310 or contact us.
Are Public Adjusters Worth It? Yes!
Should I use a public adjuster? If this question is your concern, then you might want to read the reasons below.
- Insurance Professionals with YOUR Best Interest at Heart
- When you submit an insurance claim for damage to your home or business, your insurance company sends out an adjuster who inspects and evaluates your loss, recommends a settlement, AND looks out for your insurance company’s best interests. Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting works for you, NOT for your insurance company.
- We are Public Adjusters who look out for YOUR best interests. We, your Public Adjusters, will prepare, file, and negotiate the maximum dollar settlement for your insurance claims. We make sure you get the best possible insurance settlement.
- Schedule a FREE property inspection, even if you don’t have damage! Getting a property inspection BEFORE hurricane season will give you peace of mind that your property is in good shape going into storm season. If you have a commercial property or are
part of an HOA or Condo Association, you will receive a Certificate of Good Condition if no damage was found after our 11-point inspection. This is helpful for the insurance company to know that any storm damage was not previously there.
- Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting also performs FREE insurance policy reviews. Be sure that you are aware of your coverage and limitations well BEFORE storm season! Don’t wait, have an independent professional check your policy.
Don't take our word for it...read about how satisfied our customers are!
“Curtis Parry and the staff at Ask An Adjuster worked tirelessly to help us fight for what we were owed for damages from Hurricane Matthew. I will continue to recommend their services to all my friends, family and clients.”
“After you performed a free roof inspection, you agreed to represent the association on a contingency basis, there would be no cost to the association if you were not successful and this was an easy decision for us. In less than 60 days, your expert team of engineers, negotiators and insurance experts, assisted us in our insurance company awarding us an additional $500,000 cash!"
Waterside Village Condominium Association
“Thank you for a job well done. We tried to handle the claim ourselves, but without Ask An Adjuster, we would not have been able to restore the value to our property.”
Continental Group Incorporated
on behalf of Sunpointe Springs Condominium
Why choose Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting?
Our state of the art Thermal Imaging Inspection helps find hidden damage you didn’t know was there.
Regardless if you have submitted a claim or not, we can review your property or current claim.
TYPES OF CLAIMS
We specialize in all types of property claims including storm, water, fire, lightning, tornado, sinkhole, appliance leaks, plumbing damage and more..
NO RECOVERY > NO FEE.
If we aren’t successful, our inspections, estimates, submissions, and communications cost you nothing.
Our adjusters work hard to restore our communities for its business owners and residents.
Our Ask An Adjuster team consists of professionals from all backgrounds, working together to assist you.
Not satisfied with your settlement? Want a second opinion?
Fill out the form to the right and one of our qualified professionals will get back with you to set up an appointment. Our inspection is free and you don't pay unless we are successful with a recovery!
Get In Touch
Call or email us today!