Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program
Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program
Are you a Contractor, Realtor, Property Manager, Insurance Broker, etc.? Joining our Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program is beneficial to you and your clients.
Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting has developed exceptional working relationships with professionals in the real estate, commercial and residential development, construction, roofing, trades and legal industries. We developed our Affiliate Program to help keep our lines of communication ongoing regarding information and services you and your clients should know about public claims adjusting. Streamline your efforts to help turnaround your property claims or those of your clients. Signup for our Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program.
Benefits to working an Ask An Adjuster public adjuster
- Insurance Professionals with YOU and YOUR customers best interest at heart.
- If you or your business have a vested interest in a client that is dealing with property damages that could be a potential insurance claim, who is looking out for YOU and YOUR CUSTOMER to make sure they get paid quickly and fairly?!
- Our license coupled with our extensive experience, provides us the ability to overturn your customers denials or get them paid fairly if they received a low-balled settlement.
- Realtors- we can ensure you never lose a sale (as a buyer or sellers’ agent) as a result of a poor home inspection report…
- Don’t lose a customer over an insurance claim or a customer not having funds to move forward with your scope of work. Let us take a FREE look at the property to see if we can help your customer recover funds if they are owed a large check by their insurance company.
- Add value to what you offer your customers by referring a State of Florida licensed and experienced public claims adjuster to successfully manage the claim process for them.
- When you recommend your client/customer to schedule a FREE property inspection with Ask An Adjuster private claims adjuster, even if they don’t have any visible damage, will give you peace of mind that their property/community is in good shape going into storm season.
- No Recovery. No Fee. If we are successful at recovering any funds than your customer owes us nothing.
- Our adjusters also perform FREE insurance policy reviews. Be sure that you are aware of your coverage and limitations well BEFORE storm season or any other issues arise!
Contractors, Realtors, Property
Managers, Insurance Brokers, Etc.
Signup for our Ask An Adjuster Affiliate Program.
Don't take our word for it...read about how satisfied our customers are!
“Curtis Parry and the staff at Ask An Adjuster worked tirelessly to help us fight for what we were owed for damages from Hurricane Matthew. I will continue to recommend their services to all my friends, family and clients.”
“After you performed a free roof inspection, you agreed to represent the association on a contingency basis, there would be no cost to the association if you were not successful and this was an easy decision for us. In less than 60 days, your expert team of engineers, negotiators and insurance experts, assisted us in our insurance company awarding us an additional $500,000 cash!"
Waterside Village Condominium Association
“Thank you for a job well done. We tried to handle the claim ourselves, but without Ask An Adjuster, we would not have been able to restore the value to our property.”
Continental Group Incorporated
on behalf of Sunpointe Springs Condominium
Why choose Ask An Adjuster Claims Adjusting?
Our state of the art Thermal Imaging Inspection helps find hidden damage you didn’t know was there.
Regardless if you have submitted a claim or not, we can review your property or current claim.
TYPES OF CLAIMS
We specialize in all types of property claims including storm, water, fire, lightning, tornado, sinkhole, appliance leaks, plumbing damage and more..
NO RECOVERY > NO FEE.
If we aren’t successful, our inspections, estimates, submissions, and communications cost you nothing.
Our adjusters work hard to restore our communities for its business owners and residents.
Our Ask An Adjuster team consists of professionals from all backgrounds, working together to assist you.
Not satisfied with your settlement? Want a second opinion?
Fill out the form to the right and one of our qualified professionals will get back with you to set up an appointment. Our inspection is free and you don't pay unless we are successful with a recovery!
Get In Touch
Call or email us today!